Visualizing Palestine | Visualizing Impact
Visualizing Palestine (VP) is a portfolio of Visualizing Impact (VI) launched in January 2012. VP creates community-empowering visual tools that describe a factual, rights-based narrative about the Palestinian-Israeli issue through data-driven journalism. Our researchers, designers and technologists work in partnership with civil society organizations and other change-makers to promote universal values of equality and dignity.
- To create data-driven visual tools.
- Promote a factual, rights-based media narrative of the Palestinian-Israeli issue through data- driven journalism.
- Empower communities to mobilize support for social justice and equality.
- Create data-driven visual tools that contribute to building a factual, rights-based media narrative of the Palestinian-Israeli issue.
- Partner with civil society organizations, journalists and change-makers to support their mobilizing and educational campaigns.
- Disseminate content to spread Visualizing Palestine visual tools virally to mainstream global audiences and audiences in the Arab world.
- Position Visualizing Palestine as a trusted, reliable source for visual information on Palestine.
For more information, click here.