Way | Welfare Association For Youth
We are a group of youth separated by borders, yet united by one dream. We established the Welfare Association for Youth (WAY) in 2009 to shed light on and promote the identity, culture, and heritage of the Palestinian youth worldwide. We come together to help build a strong, sustainable, and self-determined Palestinian community, paving the way for humanitarian development.
We aim to:
- Encourage youth to participate in effective volunteer work.
- Build firm connections between youth and Palestine.
- Preserve the legacy of the Palestinian identity.
- Better understand the Palestinian history, current affairs, and issues facing Palestinian communities around the world in order to promote strategic and sustainable humanitarian action that caters to the needs of Palestinians.
- Provide sustainable humanitarian and developmental support to Palestinian communities Our Parent Organization (WA).
The Welfare Association (WA) is an independent, non-for-profit, non-political, non-partisan organization established in Geneva, Switzerland in 1983 by Palestinian business and intellectual figures who believe in the Palestinian cause. WA aims to support sustainable development and provide humanitarian relief to Palestinian communities all around Palestine and South Lebanon.
For more information, click here.