The use of this Site and its services is subject to our Terms and Conditions, which you may access by clicking on the link at the bottom of any page on this Site.
We encourage users under the age of thirteen to access our Site only after obtaining their parent’s consent.
As with any other site on the internet we collect certain information about you that may identify you personally through your use of this Site such as:
The Profile Information that we collect includes:
- Mandatory information that is required for the use of the Site such as your name, location , email address, skill sets and areas of interest.
- Optional information such as your photo, a personal description, your personal websites, work, education, and volunteer history.
One of the primary reasons people and organizations use Bilbaal.com is to share content with others. Examples include organization pages, post listings, photos, and an RSS feed from other websites, an event, rating an organization, or sending someone a message.
In the future we may collect information about you from other Bilbaal members.
Certain services will be introduced that include fees- and we therefore will collect payment information from you, such as credit card numbers and billing addresses. As payment transactions on the Site are outsourced to third parties it is necessary for us to provide your payment information to such third parties. We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your information is used solely for this purpose.
In order to monitor the effectiveness of the Site, identify areas of interest, and consider potential improvements to the Site, we may keep track of the actions you take on the Site.
We use small pieces of data we store for an extended period of time at the location from where you access our Site "Cookies" to:
- Store your login ID (but never your password) to make it easier for you to log in whenever you come back to the Site;
- Assess the technical function of the Site; and
- Track information about which pages you visit within the Site to help us gauge the effectiveness of the Site and our content.
We use personal information that you give us to provide services that you request; respond to your questions or inquiries; identify areas of member interest; consider potential improvements to our Site; and provide a forum to connect people and organizations.
The following list provides some specific examples of the ways we may use information about you:
- If you request it, we match your preferences with organizations and listings that meet your criteria. We use your Profile Information to email you about these prospects.
- If you request materials from us, we also ask that you provide us with certain personal information for distribution purposes. We may also use that personal information to determine the level of interest in our offerings.
- We may use your Profile Information to get in touch with you regarding the status of your online requests for services or any additional information you requested. We may also use your Profile Information and Member-Created Content to determine whether you qualify for any services for which you request online.
- We may use your Profile Information and Member-Created Content to contact you regarding additional services and features or requesting your feedback about your experience with the Site.
- We may use your Profile Information and Member-Created Content to occasionally contact you with service-related announcements. You may opt out of all communications except essential Site notifications.
- If you submit a friend's email address to make use of our "Recommend" and "Invite" features, we use the email address to mail your message. When you ask us to invite a friend to join the Site or connect with you or your organization, we will send your friend a message on your behalf using your name. We may also send up to two reminders to them in your name.
We will only disclose your personal information to others without first obtaining your consent in the following circumstances:
- Complying With Law Enforcement
- Preventing Fraud and Other Illegal Activity
- Coordinating With Third Party Suppliers and Service Providers Enforcing our Terms and Conditions..
We will not sell, trade, or provide your personal information to anyone for commercial or marketing purposes.
You may control the amount of information you have on your profile that will be shared with others on the Site or remove your profile information at any time through your preferences:
Please note that only Bilbaal member’s can see your profile." This is the DEFAULT setting. All Site members can view your Profile Information.
We would suggest users of the Site keep in mind the following:
- While we try to ensure that other Site members, third party suppliers, and service providers use your shared information in a manner consistent with your preferences, we cannot guarantee that they will follow our rules.
- Some of the content you share and the actions you take will show up on your connections' profile pages and other pages that they visit.
- Information you make available to others might be re-shared or copied by those individuals and organizations. .
- We provide you with discussion features for your use. In the event you voluntarily disclose personal information using this service, that information, along with any content in your communication or post, can be collected, correlated, and used by others. This may result in unsolicited messages from or improper and unauthorized use of your personal information by third parties. Such activities are beyond our control.
- Even after you remove information from your profile or delete your account, copies of that information may remain viewable elsewhere to the extent it has been shared with others, it was otherwise distributed pursuant to your preferences, or it was copied or stored by others.
- Certain types of communications that you send to other members cannot be removed, such as messages.
We keep your account information on a secured server behind a firewall. When you enter sensitive information (like your password), the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL). We also reserve the right to analyze accounts for fraudulent or irregular behavior and we may limit use of site features in response to possible signs of abuse.
Please report any security violations to us.
- By email :
- By telephone: